Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 10, 2008

2008 Election

Here is an interesting article from Colorado. It backs up my feeling that we will eventually see Hillary lose the nomination and Obama lose the election. I feel that many of those Democrats (myself included) who are voting for Obama are not actually FOR Obama as much as they are AGAINST Hillary. Regular readers know that I will vote for almost anyone in order to deny Hillary the nomination. I think this is more common than our media is reporting.

Come November, however, I don't think the general population is going to elect a black liberal with supposed (though not true) Muslim ties who is thought to associate with a black extremist pastor. This is not a racist comment, as there are many black men (and women) that I would whole-heartedly support (Colin Powell anyone?). It is merely the fact that I don't think Sen. Obama is the right one, regardless of his color.

Like it or not, and my jury is still out, I think we need to get used to saying, "President McCain".

Thoughts anyone?

Apple iTunes

1 comment:

Dreem said...

So, what is your take now, a month later? From one corner it looks like a choice between the known and familiar (unpleasant) legacy of the Clintons vs the new possibilities embodied by a smooth talking racist america hating bigot. Which of these is supposed to appeal to the "center" and the independents? For the general election, I would give the Clinton camp the edge, just because they are familiar and people would know what they might get. I am not so sure the "messiah' factor will play well outside the far left. On their stated positions, there does not seem to be much difference (except their opinions of each other, of course.)

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)