Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to 2009

It has, unfortunately, been months since I've last posted on this blog.  In the new year, I will endeavor to increase my postings.   I have several lines of thought that I'm working on and will begin articles within the next few days.  Stay tuned for articles on EMS, customer service, and the ever popular politics.  In addition, I will try and spend a little time looking through news to find other less noticed topics to try and comment on.   Should you have suggestions, as always, they are welcome.


I've now joined Facebook and am enjoying reconnecting with friends.  I look forward to a better 2009 and hope the same is true for all of you.



Apple iTunes

No comments:

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)