Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 25, 2006

Peace on Earth?

Whether you believe in the Christmas story or not, there is no denying the feeling that comes across the US at this time of year, especially Christmas Eve. I've received an e-mail that links to a wonderful short entitled , "Silent Night Movie". It is worth a viewing no matter what your religious persuasion. Let me add my wishes for the best of the season to you and yours.

As we approach the New Year, what is it that you would like to see as resolutions for the world? Like the Wheel of Fortune, we're going to give you the basics, lose weight, more time with family, peace to all, good health, and good fortune. Now......what would you like to add as resolutions?

Post 'em if you've got 'em......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My resolution is the same as every year... to quit smoking! I think I may just be successful this time. I swear they should have a 12 step program for smokers. Happy holidays!!

Jim Higgins said...

My resolution is to get home by the end of the year with all the parts I arrived in Iraq with!

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)