Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thanks for the link

The Common Man Digest has received its first official link from The Ridgewood Blog. I would like to thank PJBlogger62 for trusting that this blog will live up to his standards. I will do my best to be worthy of that honor. You will note that I have linked to him for a while under the heading "These are links that are near and dear to me".

In the meantime, I appreciate any links from other blogs or sites as may be offered. As I have said before, I am looking for readership and would like to thank those that forward any of the postings here.

Lastly, I am always happy to read other blogs for news and inspiration. If any of you readers find something that you like, please share.

Thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)