Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Final word on "Let Them Know"

I have previously blasted the McDonalds franchise holder for not caring enough to return my e-mails regarding their Fair Lawn store. I am happy to report that I now have the cell phone number of their District Manager who was very willing to talk about my experiences at his store.

I visited again tonight and I will say that he lived up to his word. The front line was staffed by courteous, although not completely interested, youth who worked quickly to get through the line (something which had been lacking on previous visits). The obnoxious managers were gone and replaced by a no nonsense gentleman who clearly set the pace that he expected everyone to follow.

The result is an apparent increase in traffic on my last few visits. This is what happens when customers are heard and they are only heard if they speak up.

Thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)