Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Check this out

In reading The Ridgewood Blog, I came across a link to someone named George Ajjan. Not being familiar with him, but trusting that PJBlogger always has something interesting to offer, I clicked on the link. Mr. Ajjan is an American, apparently of Syrian descent. He is intelligent, well-spoken, and quite interesting. I would encourage you to click on the link here (or on this blog's sidebar) and read his comments on the Arab world. They are quite enlightening.

1 comment:

George Ajjan said...

Thank you very much Kirk for the link, and I appreciate your compliments. Of course I have reciprocated and added you to my sidebar as well, right below "PJBlogger"!

Part of the intent of my blog is to educate Americans more about the Arab World, and at the same time educate Arabs about how American politics works, while calling a spade a spade no matter what the topic or who is speaking.

I thank you for your interest and your plug. Keep in touch!

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)