Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Welcome to a new sponsor

I would like to welcome the folks at DirecTV to my blog. I have been a customer for over two years and cannot say enough good things about them! We switched from cable at the earliest possibility and have never looked back. In keeping with a theme of enabled consumer, I will tell you that this company has been extremely responsive and appreciative to me and anyone that I've referred. On the few occasions that we experienced a problem, they have worked hard to resolve it, unlike the cable company which approached everything with the attitude that "hey, we're cable, you need us more than we need you." Consequently, I don't use them.

That's the heartfelt commercial, here's the link.....
Get the package that beats cable!

Check it out, you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)