Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Man I Admire

I am certainly not above taking thoughts from others (as long as I attribute them of course) and sharing them for others to see. In that vein, I want to refer you to a posting on http://letters-from-the-desert.blogspot.com entitled, Fall Leaves.

My friend, Major Reverend Jim Higgins, is currently in Iraq as an Army chaplain. While I encourage you to bookmark his blog in general, I definitely think this post is worth a read. As long as I've known him, he likes to preach and this is no exception. Although I'll never admit it to him (as if he's not reading this), I admire him a great deal and those thoughts are just an example.

Please take a read and remember to be more like Cari in everything you do. May today be the first day in which you stop waiting for something big and just do something.

No comments:

Peapod - Lighten the Load this Holiday Season with $10 in Free Groceries (468x60)